Friday, February 22, 2008

Pals


Yesterday my mom, Harper, and I had lunch with some sweet friends from our days in Houston. We met Glenna, Summer, and Blake at Lupe Tortillas in The Woodlands for some yummy fajitas! Summer and Blake were in town for a quick visit with DanPa and Gigi, so they squeezed us into their busy schedule! Summer's parents recently moved to The Woodlands and we've been trying to plan a time for us to have a mother daughter lunch with our boys! I'm so glad it worked out.

A little history about the Spains and the Woodwards.....our parents met at Tallowood Baptist Church in Houston while in the same sunday school class and our dads played basketball together for a church league......So Summer and I were friends, or so I was told and saw in pictures!! I don't think we've seen each other in 25 years, but after reading each others blogs about our life with little boys, I feel like we're close friends!

Here are some pictures of Harper and Blake from our lunch date.....Isn't Blake darling?!

1 comment:

S, J, B, & S said...

We had so much fun seeing ya'll! I can't wait to do it again soon!!