Monday, April 7, 2008

Boys and Bluebonnets

A post at last!!

Well a couple of weeks ago Angela, Ashley, and I went to Creekside Park in The Woodlands to take pictures of the boys. Clark graciously volunteered to take the boys pictures, little did he know they would EAT the bluebonnets, rocks, and dirt! Let's just say we could have been on America's Funniest Home Videos to get the boys to smile. At one point we were all yelling Baxter, Tallulah, and Madi to get the boys to smile. We had to tell Clark that those were our dogs names!! We got a couple of good pictures. Harper wasn't feeling so photogenic during this photo shoot, check out those lips!!

Luscious Lips!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

they are soooo cute!!! ;-)

Erin Kuhns said...

These are beautiful pictures!

I happen to be visiting Magnolia, Texas--from Canada. A friend of mine is bringing me to see the bluebonnets in Brenham (sp?) this week--I'm really looking forward to it!

I was just browsing through blogs and the bluebonnets caught my eye. Then I read through and saw "The Woodlands" and I actually know where that is! LOL!

Thank you for sharing!

Blessings,
Erin

Julie said...

I love those Jolie-Pitt lips! :)

S, J, B, & S said...

I love these pictures! And Harper's hair looks like it is getting redder ... I love it!! Hope ya'll are doing great ...

Emily Powell said...

Hey, it's Emily (Travis's sister). I randomly found your blog written down on a piece of paper Ashley had on her desk. Anyhow, I love reading about little Harper and his best buds...they are all just SO CUTE!