Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Harper & Poppy

This morning I had a dentist appointment so my mom was going to come over and babysit Harper. Well as it turns out my mom has been sick in bed for 2 days with the chills and a fever. So she sent my dad over. This was great and more than fine with me, except that my dad has only babysat Harper once!

Well let me just tell you.......they had the best time! Harper took a short nap, which I can guarantee was because he "sensed" that Poppy was in the house. He then proceed to cuddle for 45 minutes with him on the couch, something that he NEVER does with his own mama! They played the rest of the morning, ate lunch, and then rode around in Harper's car. When I came home Poppy was pushing "little buddy" around in his car on the driveway. It was too cute! I wish I had a nanny cam, I would have loved to spy on the two of them while I was away!

No comments: