Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st Haircut

Harper received his first haircut this week! He is 16 months old so I feel like I have waited long enough. He had gorgeous curls, but they were a little out of control. He gets called a girl 99.9% of the time in public, so I personally felt that the first haircut was long overdue! I think I have a beautiful baby, but he can be just as handsome with a boyish haircut!!

Allie said it was her best baby haircut! He sat on my lap and was so still. I gave him a mini candy cane which probably helped:) He didn't mind her at all! So here are some pictures to capture this milestone!!






Drumroll please..........................




5 comments:

Becky Todd said...

How cute is he?!! Love the candy cane idea...whatever works, right?? I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Ally said...

So handsome!

Anonymous said...

Dashing!

Emily Powell said...

oh, my mom will be so sad! Everytime she sees Harper see comments about his pretty hair!

Jenni said...

Precious! Happy New Year Friends!!!!