Monday, July 20, 2009

Summertime


Sliding into the deep end!
Aunt Julie, Harper and I made a quick trip over to Kingwood to see the Childer's family! We were planning on just having lunch and running some errands, but it was sooo HOT! We made a stop at my parent's pool to cool off! Saige and Harper had so much fun swimming and sharing toys! Harper wanted to do everything Saige did. She can swim underwater and he wanted to try! He'll be needing a little more practice. Harper found my racing goggles in the pool bag and decided he needed to model them!
Harper was in rare form because he shared his golf balls with Saige! Must be love!! He loves to hoard golf balls and rarely shares!! Saige is quite the little golfer herself....golf dates in the future??

Thanks for all the pics Jules!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

We need to do that again soon! It was so much fun :)

jnhc99 said...

Sae-Sae had a blast and now every time I check your blog (daily) she says "my friend, Harper?"