Monday, September 10, 2007

Harper had a great surprise for mommy last night...........he slept for 7 hours! He will be four weeks old tomorrow, but what a good sleeper! I am trying to remember everything I ate and did yesterday because I want this to be his normal routine! Dare I say he's sleeping through the night......I don't want to jinx it!


The last 4 weeks have required me getting up to feed Harper every 3 to 4 hours. I am a girl who loves to sleep so this has been very hard....definitely the hardest adjustment to make. Putting him to sleep is different each night...sometimes he's swaddled, sometimes he wears a gown, sometimes he has his paci! Well lastnight he cried himself to sleep with no paci and was swaddled. Maybe that is the trick! Usually I'm up at least 5 times just to put his paci back in his mouth!

No comments: