Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Mudpie Company

This morning we woke early to get ready for a fun day in Kingwood. We met up with our friends Angela & Gentry, Ashley & Cooper, Saige & Jenna, and Kristen & Caden. We went to a pottery place called The Mudpie Company for storytime. We read Grumpy Santa and made a Cookies for Santa plate. The plates turned out so cute. We used the babies fingerprints for lightbulbs and put their footprint in the middle of the plate. I was worried that maybe the babies were too young for this activity, but I was wrong they all did so good. I think we'll definitely be going back to make something for Father's Day!

After we painted we went to my mom's house for a yummy lunch. We ate Chelsea's chicken salad, a must if you visit Kingwood and my mom's famous fruit pizza. I'm pretty sure it's not on weight watchers!! My mom watched the babies while we hit up a few of the local baby stores. It was such a great day. I think everyone is now ready for babies first Christmas!!


Coopie & Gentry
Harper & Mommy

Angela & Gentry


Precious Saige

The Plate


Grumpy Santa


The Conroe Gang









No comments: