Sunday, December 23, 2007

4 months old


Harper is 4 months old. Each month I think it couldn't possibly get any better than this and.......it does! I love this stage! Harper smiles more than ever, everywhere we go people comment on his heart warming smiles. He is such a happy baby......I think it really has something to do with me reading Babywise four times! He coos and talks when he likes something. He is so strong too. He loves to be pulled up and stand on his own while you hold his hands. It seems like he is fascinated with all toys and puts everything in his mouth. My favorite part of the day is breakfast time. He started rice cereal and loves it. I can't get it to his mouth fast enough. Since he is eating more, his schedule has changed. He only eats 4 times a day..... Such a textbook baby!

Four Month Stats
-weight 13 lbs
-height 24 inches



No comments: