Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Harper's 1st sleepover

This is the picture my dad emailed us to let us know they didn't "spoil" Harper!


Cam and I had a Christmas Party to go to on Friday night. It was officially our first night to go out alone and Harpers first time to spend the night away from mommy. I was really looking forward to a night out with friends and then a chance to SLEEP IN in the morning. Since I am still nursing I haven't been able to sleep past 8am in 4 months!

I was planning on dropping Harper off early so I could finish some Christmas shopping, but Harper got his first cold. I spent a lot of the morning on the phone with the nurse and then at Wal-mart buying everything she told me he needed......humidifier, dimetapp, simply saline, karo syrup, and a bulb syringe. Then I spent the rest of the day packing Harper's bag. I didn't realize how much he needed now that he had a cold and started rice cereal!

I dropped him off at Grammy and Poppy's house and didn't even cry. I knew he would be very well taken care of, and he was!
Here are some pictures of Cam and I at the "Dorkiest Sweater Party"


sorry I don't know how to rotate the pic!

No comments: