Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun times in Fredericksburg



Harper and I took a roadtrip to Fredericksburg, TX to visit my college roommate from Oklahoma State. Evan has two precious little girls! The last time that I saw Hallie she was only 6 months old! She is now 2 and a half! She is seriously the smartest 2 year old little girl. She is very well spoken and makes really deep connections. She is probably so smart and vocal because they do not watch TV! Occassionally Evan will let her watch a movie while the younger one naps, but that is pretty rare!

Evan and I had a great time catching up and laying around in our pajamas! We attempted to go out for dinner one night, but it was way to hard to corral 3 kids at a restaurant. We stayed up late watching movies and drank lots of coffee in the mornings. The weekend was such a blast. I love talking about our old college days! Thank you Evan and Janet (her mom) for letting us come invade your house!

The Harpers'

No comments: