Monday, June 30, 2008

Go 'Stros!


Cam and his dad took Harper to his first Astros game on Sunday. I wasn't there, but I heard they had a really fun time. I have to be honest, when Cam told me that he wanted to take Harper to an Astros game, alone, I was a little worried. Of course, I said it was a great idea, but in the back of my head I didn't think Cam knew what he was getting into! Well it turned out they had a wonderful time, and Harper flirted with everyone around him! Here are some pictures from an all boy outing!

2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

So fun!! Harper looks like he is having a great time! :) We can't wait to take Blake to his 2nd Astros game in a couple of weeks! Gotta raise some little Astros fans ... I can't let Justin brainwash him into loving the Rangers! :)

Meredith said...

Harper is such a cutie!!

Thanks for commenting! How long has your husband worked for Jones? I'm guessing in the Houston area? We have some friends who just moved to Huntsville to take over an office there...don't know if that would be in the same region as you guys. Been on any good trips lately? :)