Monday, February 2, 2009

The Almost Perfect Play Date


Harper loving his freedom!

I was so excited when my friend Jenni invited Harper and I to join her friends for a play date. Most of my close friends in Conroe work and send their kids to school a couple of days a week. It's rare that we have "play dates." So now you know why I was so excited to have a day planned especially for the little guy. We decided that morning that we were going to meet up at the Museum inside The Woodlands Mall..... or so I thought! My blonder than I pay to be self went to the wrong museum! I went to "The Woodlands Children Museum" rather than the "HMNS museum!" They are right next to each other so it wasn't hard to catch up with our friends, but seriously can I be even more crazy! We met up with Jenni, Grayson, Angela, Parker, and Austin after an hour of being "lost." Harper had no idea what was going on because he LOVED both museums. We will definitely be going back. We missed story and craft time so maybe we'll make it to the next one. Grayson and Parker exploring the sea turtle

After a quick lunch at the mall we headed over to Northshore Park. The Woodlands has fabulous NEW parks unlike Conroe. Harper enjoyed trying to be a big boy with Grayson and Parker. Jenni just happened to have a loaf of bread in her car so we fed the ducks! I think this was Harper's favorite part of the day! He was going crazy! His dad would have been proud! Actually his dad would probably have tried to capture a few to mount in his office!

So thanks so much Jenni for planning our fun day out in The Woods!

No comments: