Monday, March 2, 2009

My Shadow

Mama and Harper..besties

I am a stay at home mom. I have the best job in the world. No, it is not easy or glamorous, but I LOVE it. I am right where God wants me, doing the job he has called me to do. Harper has reached the age where we can "play" together. He imitates everything I do, the good and the bad! What ever I do he wants to do too. He is my little shadow. He takes one nap a day, so I get to play with him non stop all morning, which can be exhausting. Then when he goes down for a nap I do to. All this to say that I love staying home with him! Yes, we leave the house, but we are very content to just hang out in our pjs all day! I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Ally said...

That is such a great picture of the two of you!

I hear ya, some of my favorite days are the ones where we stay in our pj's all day and play around the house. I can't wait until Micah is more interactive.

We should have lunch again sometime!

jnhc99 said...

Ally, I love the picture of the two of you on the front porch! I couldn't agree more w/ everything you said about being a stay-at-home mom. I wouldn't change this time in my life for anything...now I can't believe I'm fixing to be a mother of TWO! - LYF, Jenna