Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring has Sprung



I looked out my kitchen window this week and it was GREEN! It happened overnight! I could have sworn there were bare branches last night. I have been staring at them for months! All of the sudden everything is in bloom and green! If you know me you know how much I love change. So I was so ready for daylight savings! Even just a hour more of sunshine makes me so happy! Harper and I have spent so much time outside this week. I am an outdoors girls at heart. I don't like camping or some of those other things done in the "wild", but I do love fresh air!



I have been working extra hard in our yard trying to get rid of the weeds. When we bought this house we were not in our right minds. Cam hates yard work and we purchased this house that sits on 2 lots and is ALL flower beds. The people that built it had NO children and poured all of their money into the yard!! Well we have a 18 months old and my hubby has way too many hobbies. So I trying to keep everything alive in our "arboretum."

Here are some pics of us being OUTSIDE!



No comments: