Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Tea Party

This weekend Harper and I went to a Tea Party in Kingwood hosted my our friends Katie and Taylor. All of us have grew up going to church together since we were little. Katie and Taylor live in Dallas so Harper and I got meet Taylor for the first time! Taylor was the only girl!! Has anyone else noticed that all of my friends have boys?? The kids enjoyed meeting their new friends and as usual Harper ate most of the time we were there! He loves to snack!! Thank you for getting us all together Katie!


Harper, Allyson, Ally, Micah, Taylor, Katie, Reagan, Beki, Bethany, and Julie







Taylor and Harper feeding the dog milk bones!

1 comment:

Lindsay Wagner said...

thanks for including me in your private blog! i just realized that my blog went private, and I don't think you are on it. please email me and i'll invite you! lindsaywagner03@yahoo.com