Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Fun!


Yes, we did celebrate Halloween this year. I'm sure you were starting to wonder because of my lack of posts lately. I have actually had lots to blog about, but I personally don't think blogging is fun without pictures....I guess that is why I prefer to read magazines rather than books. I like pictures!
I do not know how to upload our pictures to the computer, I know I need to learn. I have asked Cam several times to show me how, but it is seriously complicated! He uploads them, attempts to edit them or do something because they are saved RAW, (which does not allow me to view them) saves, and then puts them into different folders. It is a time consuming process. Any ideas on how to simplify?? I feel bad asking him to do this, but I nag all the time......I take too many pictures. So finally here are some of our fall pics!

These pictures were taken at the Pumpkin Patch in Spring. We went with our friends Travis, Ashley, Cooper, Alli, and Cannon. It was really fun thing to do as a family. We played in the pumpkins, stared at the goats, road the train, and ran around the entire place. So fun!






2 comments:

Shelly, Baron, Charlie and Stella said...

SOOOOOOOO cute Allyson! I tried so hard to find a pumpkin patch around here...I would ask & everyone would just kind of look at me. Now's when I miss the city! And when I am in SA...it just never worked out..Oh Well! Harper is so cute with those pumpkins! And I'll start working on my blog soon...I promise! :) It's just that I'm so far behind that it's overwhelming

Emily Powell said...

aww, is Cooper hugging Harper...how sweet!