Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lion to Sea Lion!


Halloween was a little wild at the Heathcott household this year......Fall Festival, neighborhood party, Baylor Homecoming, and opening deer season. We had too much going on that we almost didn't celebrate Halloween, which is pretty much cruel when you have a kiddo. I kind of figured that he would never know, except if he looked at his baby book, but guys don't pay attention to details anyway. Well after much persuasion from friends and family I purchased a costume, it was actually the only costume in his size. It was very a very popular idea among bloggers, I think I've counted 5 lions this year!!

Well to start off our eventful weekend we went to our 2nd Annual fall festival at First Baptist Conroe. I was working the photo booth for a 30 minute shift when we arrived so Cam took Harper around to play games. The first game he played involved a baby pool....you take a ring and try to toss it around a rubber ducky.....Well no lie, the first five minutes we are at the fall festival he goes face first into the baby pool!! I wasn't there to witness it, Cam was on daddy duty. I had a million people running up to me saying, "Have you seen your son??" He was soaking wet! So much for our little lion, more like a sea lion!
The infamous game!


Harper, Gentry, and Addy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison...I've been following you for a while now, and finally had to comment.

He is so precious!!