Sunday, October 7, 2007

Kindermusik

My friend Lisa invited me to a Kindermusik class. Harper, Addy, Cooper, and 2 other little babies were the only ones in the group so it kind of felt like we had a private session! We all sat on a mat with our babies and sang the "Hello-lah," did some stretching and massaging, jingled some balls, threaded the needle with scarves, waltzed with the babies, and sang "farewell now." It was a pretty fun class. Harper slept the entire time! I bought the "baby's home cd" that has all the songs that we sang. When Harper gets fussy I put on the cd and he starts to smile and coo! So cute! I guess he is listening while he sleeps after all! I think we're going to join the class. .....Research has proven that music introduced at an early age improves a child's ability to think, reason, create, and express.

No comments: