Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mommy & Me Mondays







On most Mondays around noon you can find me and Harper at Pie in the Sky with our friends. It started out as a fun thing to do in the summer while we waited for our babies to arrive, but now it is a way of staying sane! This week I decided to invite the mommys and babies over to our house for lunch and a playdate. The babies are getting where they smile and talk to their toys so I thought a playdate would be fun and...........It was sooo much fun!!

I have never used our china, crystal, or anything "nice" that Cam and I registered for when we got married and I decided it was time to put it to use. I set the dining room table and prepared a fun "girly" menu. I served chicken salad, croissants, tortellini, salad, sorbet, and pumpkin lattes. Those are some of my favorite dishes that I don't eat very often because they're a little to girly for my meat and potatos husband!

The babies stayed busy sitting in the bumbo, swinging, bouncing, and playing on the playmat while we enjoyed our lunch. It was a baby wonderland in my living room. After lunch we all sat on the floor and cooed over our babies until they all crashed out. I have such amazing friends, Harper is the youngest of his friends and I learn so much from my friends! Thanks Angela, Ashley, & Lisa! God knew I couldn't have had a baby on my own, so he blessed me with such wonderful mommy friends! Here are some of the pics from our fabulous playdate!

No comments: