Monday, October 29, 2007

The Liveable Forest


Last week Cam had to take a trip to New York for work so Harper and I packed up and headed over to Kingwood for a couple of days. This was our first time to stay the night with Grammy and Poppy. On Wednesday I met a friend from high school, Lindsey Cooper Greathouse and her little boy, Luke, for lunch. It was so great to catch up and talk about "our boys." She lives in Fredricksburg and is in a bible study with my college roomie, Evan! What a small world! That night we went to church and got to go to my mom's mom to mom class that she teaches. She loved introducing Harper to all of her girls!

I was a little nervous about the sleeping arrangements because Harper sleeps in his big boy crib every night and he had slept all the way through the night (10pm-7am) on Tuesday! My mom borrowed a crib from her friend and Harper slept and napped really well! I was so excited because "if baby ain't happy ain't nobody happy!" On Thursday Poppy watched Harper while mom and I worked out! It was so nice to work out! I can never go because Harper is too little to take to the gym nursery. After that we went shopping and had lunch at Chelseas, my favorite! That night Harper and I went to visit the Jenna & Saige. It was so fun to watch them interact. Harper is getting such a little personality!

Well we had such a nice visit with Grammy & Poppy. They were so nice to let the whole family, even Baxter come invade their house for a couple of days! Harper is lucky to have such fun grandparents!

No comments: