Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thunderpants

On Monday night Cam and I decided that we needed a hot fudge sundae, one of my favorite cravings while I was pregnant. So we loaded up Harper and went out for a treat. We ordered our ice cream and devoured it in the parking lot. Harper usually goes to sleep as soon as I start the car, but tonight he was really fussy. Well, all of the sudden he had a volanic eruption and then went right to sleep. When we got home he was sound asleep, so I left him in his carseat while I finished the dishes. I finished the dishes and went to go pick him up and felt so bad because his back was wet. The poor little guys sweats a ton, and I felt so bad for leaving him in his carseat! As I picked him up Cam started laughing and pointing......well the pictures tell the rest of the story............

No comments: