Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sharty Time

Allyson, Rebecca, Bradi (Aidan!),Cristina, & Alicia


Okay, let me explain........a sharty is a name for a shower/party. My friends from college wanted to get together and have a baby shower for me and Harper, but it wasn't going to be a true baby shower it was more like a party.......so that's how the name sharty came to fruition.



So today we had a sharty for my good friend Bradi. She is expecting a baby boy, Aidan Eugene Redmon, in late December. Yay! another buddy for Harper to play with. All of my friends are having baby boys! Bradi looked fabulous-she had the pregnant glow.

It was such a great afternoon....I got to see all my college roomies. It is so fun when we all get together, which isn't very often. We normally have Roomie Weekend, but this summer we didn't because Bradi and I were pregnant. Rebecca and Cristina drove down from Dallas. Only Bradi had met Harper so it was good to introduce him to the girls. After a delicious lunch we headed over to Bradi and Lance's house to see Aidan's nursery. It is super cute.....I know Aidan will have so much fun exploring in his cool room.


Congratulations to Bradi and Lance.......I cannot wait to meet your sweet baby.





Go Katy Tigers!

Harper & Aidan
Harper & Becca

No comments: