Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged.......
SO
8 things I am looking forward to......

Florida with the Fam
Alaskan Cruise in August
Visiting Evan
Celebrating 5 years in June
A fun summer with Harper
having a big family
Swimming laps in the morning
Getting a king size bed

8 things I did yesterday......

worked at Cam's office
took Harper swimming
voted 7 times for Kris Allen
gave Baxter a haircut
ran 3 miles
Let Harper play in the sandbox for the 1st time
bought Cam new white undershirts!
picked weeds

8 things I wish I could do...........

plan a fun surprise for our 5 year anniversary
redecorate my bedroom
finish Harper's scrapbook
Give up sweets
Run a 7 minute mile
Find play equipment for the back yard
Throw away Harper's paci
Keep my yard weed-free

8 shows I watch...........
Bachelorette
The Hills
The Office
Idol
24
The Wiggles
Imagination Movers
Max and Ruby

8 people I tag......

Julie
Jenna
Emily
Courtney
Lisa
Jenni
Shelly
Mindy

3 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

hey...saw your comment on my blog! we actually got hayden's big girl bed through a dealer that was selling on craigslist up in dallas.....email me if you want the information, would LOVE to pass it along!

Ally said...

I love that you watch the hills, too!

and a 7 minute mile! You are crazy! :-)

Jenni said...

WHY TAG ME??? You crack me up!!!